NOTICE INVITING TENDER
Memo No.: 1730/VSN/TN/2020 Date: 11.02.2020
Sealed tenders in printed tender form as specified and given below are invited and will be received by the Secretary, Vidyasagar Shishu Niketan, Rangamati Campus, Midnapore for the following work from the contractors as per particulars given below within the scheduled date & time:
Name of work : “Shifting of Electric Room at School of Vidyasagar Shishu Niketan, Rangamati Campus, Paschim Medinipur.”
a) Contractors eligible to submit Tender. : Bonafied contractors having credential of executing
of similar nature of work of value at least 40% of the estimated amount.
b) Estimated value of work put to Tender (Including GST & Cess) : Rs. 1,89,225.00 (Rupees One Lac Eighty Nine
Thousand Two Hundred Twenty Five only)
c) Earnest money : Rs. 3785.00 (Rupees Three thousand Seven
Hundred Eighty Five only)
d) Cost of Tender Form : Rs. 300.00 (Rupees Thee Hundred) only
e) Date of issuing Tender Form : 12.02.2020 to 27.02.2020 upto 1.00 p.m.
f) Last date of submission Tender Form : 27.02.2020 by 2.00 P.M.
g) Date of opening of the Tender : 27.02.2020 at 3.00 p.m. at office of the SDO
h) Time of completion of work from the date
of issue of work order. : 15 days (half month)
i) Place of issuing of Tender Form : At Vidyasagar Shishu Niketan, Rangamati Campus,
j) Place of submission of Tender Form : VSN High School Campus or Office of the SDO,
k) No Payment on account of the price excalation will be made under any circumstances
l) Conditional tender will not be accepted
Terms & Conditions
1) An agreement have to be executed with the Secretary, Vidyasagar Shishu Niketan, Midnapore on a Non-Judicial Stamp Paper of the value of Rs. 100/- (rupees one hundred) only within the date specified in the letter of intimation by the successful bidder.
Work order will be issued after execution of the Agreement.
2) The tender documents and relevant particulars (if any) may be seen by the intending tender on all working days during office hours in the office of V.S.N.
3) Contractors shall have to comply with the provisions of (a) the contract labour regulation abolition act, 1973 (b) apprentice act, 1961 & (c) Minimum wages Act 1948 and the modification thereof and other law relating the rates and the rule made and other issued there under from time to time.
4) Intending tenderer will have to produce valid certificate of upto date clearance of income tax & Sale Tax for being entitled to receive tender documents. Attested Xerox copies of the same be produced which will not be returned.
5) Earnest money is to be deposited in the form of call deposit or Bank Draft in the name of the Secretary, V.S.N.
6) The contractor is requested to see the site before quoting rates.
7) Work must be completed within specified time.
8) Authority reserves the right to reject any or all tenders without assigning any reasons and is not bound to accept the lowest tender.
9) The Earnest money deposited will be released to the unsuccessful tenders after 15 working days from the date of opening the tender.
10) If the lowest tenderer fails to execute agreement within the date mentioned in the letter of intimation, his name should be brought into book for taking disciplinary action and his earnest money will stand forfeited.
11) In case of the tender whose tender has been accepted and on executing the agreement, the earnest money deposited will automatically be converted into security deposit. Balance total 10% of the total work order value will be deducted from 1st R.A. Bill. This amount along with the earnest money deposited and deducted earlier will constitute the security deposit. Such security deposit will be refunded after 01(one) year of satisfactory completion of the whole work. In case of failure to complete the work within the stipulated time, or in case of failure to rectify any defect arising during the security period, the security deposit will be forfeited.
12) In the event of the tender being submitted by a firm it must be signed separately by each members thereof or in the event of the absence of any partner, it must signed on his behalf by a person holding a power of attorney authorization to do so.
13) The name of the work must be written on the envelope containing the tender.
14) This notice inviting tender will be the part of agreement.
15) Proportionate quantity of the work is to be done in proportionate time through out the stipulated time of completion.
16) Royalty clearance certificate is to be submitted by the contractor with each bill for effecting payment.
17) Each page of tender form, tender notice & other documents must be signed by the tenderer before dropping it, with full address in the tender form.
18) Contractor have own or have to arrange concrete mixture machine, concrete vibrator Machine, etc. required for the work.
19) All materials have to be procure by the contractor from outside at his own arrangement.
20) Brand of cement and Reinforcement bars to be used as per direction of School authority.
21) All fittings & materials should be approved by the authority before installation.
22) Required Water for construction work will be arrange by the contractor.
23) The contractor will store all materials i.e. steel materials, cement & other materials purchased by him at site with adequate storage arrangement which will be open to inspection by the authority/Engineer.
24) The contractor shall keep a whole time competent and qualified representative at work site with intimation to the school, who will receive on behalf of the contractor written instructions through duplicate site order book from the school representative/Engineer.
25) No claim for escalation of rates will be entertained.
26) Labour license to be submitted before final bill.
27) TDS as per prevailing norms along with Cess 1% will be deducted from each progressive & Final Bill.
28) The rate should be quoted both in figure and in words; in case of any disparity the rate in words will be final.